May 30, 2014
As we celebrate the closing ceremony of the historic 2nd African Youth Games we proudly
hosted in the last 10 days, please take note of the following facts for your convenience as we
conclude the games.
1. Gates will open for the start of the athletics finals at 0830hrs until 1600hrs leading to the
closing ceremony at 1730hrs. Gates will close at 1600hrs.
a. Saturday Athletics finals will be a ticketed event,
2. ONLY holders of VVIP and VIP Tickets will be allowed access into the National Stadium
3. The public is advised to use the secure parking that has been allocated at the GSS Grounds.
4. Shuttle buses will be provided at regular intervals to ferry the general public from the GSS
grounds to the drop-off zone.
5. Public tickets are available at Choppies Hyperstores (Rail Park Mall, Game City & West
Gate Mall) and select Mascom stores in Riverwalk, Main Mall and Airport junction ONLY.
The public is requested to use alternative routes to avoid the stadium area.
BAYGOC CHAIR (on behalf of the Board)